- Contains shea butter, Castor oil and coconut oil.
- Softens even the thickest naturals, curls and twists.
- Non-greasy cream, Defines curls and reduces frizz.
- Best on medium to thick natural hair textures.
- Holds natural styles longer.
- Optimum shine and softness.
- Conditions makes hair more manageable.
How to use:Daily use for styling: Use on wet or dry hair. For daily styling, apply a liberal amount to your hair, massage or finger manipulate to form your curls or to just moisturize your hair.
Twist Outs/Two strand twists styles: Apply a liberal amount to the area before two strand twisting the hair. Works great on individual two strand twists or on twist rows. Let set for an hour or overnight if you intend to un-twist your hair for a twist out. Add a little of the Shea Coco Monoi oil for additional shine and moisturizing.
Cornrows/Braid-Outs: Apply to hair before cornrowing to achieve smooth and even braids and detailed braid outs that last. Add a little of the Shea Coco Monoi oil for additional shine and moisturizing. Hair Softener and curl definition: Apply a liberal amount to hair and finger, brush or comb through. Add a little of the Shea Coco Monoi oil for additional shine and moisturizing.