- A natural sugar scrub reveals silky, glowing skin in minutes
- Cucumber Fruit Extractshowers skin in hydration.
- At the same time, a combo of Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil replenish moisture, so every inch of skinfeels comforted and resilient
- Grapeseed Oil contains antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, Quercetin, Beta Carotene and Caffeic Acid to soothe skin as you scrub
- This sugar body scrub is not a soap, so it won’t leave skin dry or tight
- Use as the last step of your shower routine after washing (but before shaving), for bestresults
- By removing layers of dead skin, it helps your razor remove hair closer to the skin sur-face for a silky feel and less shaving nicks and irritation
How to use
Apply scrub to body as needed. Gently massage into skin. Rinse with warm water and follow up with watermelon dew.
Sucrose, French Green Clay, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Vitis vinifera (seed) oil, Helianthus Annuus, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, ), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*